I shared some information recently about the new function on Canva called Magic Write, an AI text generator.
If you’re not sure what this is, it’s a new Canva function that you can use to help you write documents, presentations, social media captions. Here’s a post I created about it.
What results did I get using AI?
I thought I’d give it a go to see what it would come up with so I typed in the phrase:
5 tips on being more visible online
And it gave me 5 tips. So here are your 5 tips on being more visible online as per an AI text generator:
- Make sure your content is valuable and engaging. People will be more likely to share it when the content offers something of value.
- Use social media platforms to your advantage. Utilise the features of each platform to reach a bigger audience.
- Take advantage of digital advertising. Utilise search engine optimization and other paid advertising options to make your content more visible.
- Connect with influencers and other prominent figures in your industry. They can help spread the word about your content and reach a wider audience.
- Don’t forget about traditional methods of marketing. Networking events, word-of-mouth, and other analog methods of marketing can be just as effective in drawing attention to your content.
I was expecting to have to go through these points and edit or update to make them better but these I think are pretty good and are things that I would talk about when it comes to being more visible.
Repurposing the content
Here’s what I could do with this content:
- Create a longer blog by expending on each point.
- Create 5 separate blogs, each focusing on one of the points
- Create social media content in carousel format
- Create 5 pieces of social media content
- Create a presentation based around each point (this is easily done using Canva Docs by converting your text file into a presentation at the click of a button).
- Create video content for reels / lives / pre-recorded
- Create a short course
There are loads of things you can do with the ‘raw’ content so it’s absolutely well worth testing this function out. Especially if you’re looking for a bit of content inspiration.